A rounded crown of leather for the kings and queens of the night.
Fred, do you remember? The two of us, in the rhythm of the night, in a place without time. We've arrived. In the here and now. Forever morningless.
Unlike the cap "Alfred", the peak of brother "Fred" is rounded and flatter. The classic becomes more sporty. Using the two metal screws, the visor can be easily adjusted. You will be the center of attention - and still have your privacy. All our products are lovingly handcrafted in our Berlin studio.
The soft leather from sustainable EU-production is comfortable to wear and with its elegant closure, perfectly fits your head shape. Of course unisex, because our products are for everybody - yet, not for everyone. Each cap is elaborately finished by hand: sanded, polished and sealed with beeswax.
- 100 % saddle leather from cattle (from sustainable EU production)
- Screws made of stainless metal (nickel-free, suitable for allergics)
- Closure made of woven elastic (50 % nylon, 35 % spandex, 15 % polyester)
- Adjustable plastic slider
- The leather is vegetable tanned, suitable for allergics
- Ground and polished edges
- Finishing with high quality lanolin, avocado oil and beeswax, which have a water repellent effect. Dimensions
- Visor length 8 cm
- Head height 7 cm
- Handcrafted in Berlin
- Leather as a natural material (with irregular surface structure, pores and scars) gives our products their unique look, which may vary minimally from the product image.