Like from another world. For your very own personal space, without borders.
Berlin nights are long. Very long. And with you, Friedrich, it only felt like a blink of an eye. When our heart rises above our head. Swaying disembodied in bass.
We lasered, sharp and with precision. The elegant design, coupled with the adjustable umbrella and playful laser pattern leaves everything open. While the Viennese weave used to be more familiar from historic chairs from Thonet, it now heads Morgenlos' caps. Perfect for free-spiritedness in dark, sweaty rooms.
The soft leather from sustainable EU production is comfortable to wear and fits your head shape comfortably with the elegant closure. Unisex, of course, because our products are for everybody - yet, not for everyone. Each cap is elaborately finished by hand: sanded, polished and sealed with beeswax.
- Black Material
- 100 % saddle leather from cattle (from sustainable EU production)
- Screws made of stainless metal (nickel-free, suitable for allergics)
- Closure made of woven elastic (50 % nylon, 35 % spandex, 15 % polyester)
- Adjustable plastic slider Coloring
- The leather is vegetable tanned, suitable for allergics Finishing
- Ground and polished edges
- Finishing with high quality lanolin, avocado oil and beeswax, which have a water repellent effect. Dimensions
- Visor length 8 cm
- Head height 7 cm Manufacture
- Handcrafted in Berlin Note
- Leather as a natural material (with irregular surface structure, pores and scars) gives our products their unique look, which may vary minimally from the product image.