Simple, but poignant.
Konrad is full of hidden messages. Smiling, he lets it slip: The light is for all eyes, but not all eyes are for the light.
The iconic large visor of "Konrad" is decorated with a Morse code pattern. Sporty, full of detail and with an interesting play of shadows on your face.
The visor made of saddler leather is lovingly handcrafted in our Berlin studio.
The soft leather from sustainable EU production is comfortable to wear and perfectly fits your head shape thanks to the elegant closure. Unisex, of course, because our products are for everybody - yet, not for everyone. Each visor is elaborately finished by hand: sanded, polished and sealed with beeswax.
- 100 % saddle leather from cattle (from sustainable EU production)
- closure made of woven elastic (50 % nylon, 35 % spandex, 15 % polyester)
- Adjustable plastic slider
- The leather is vegetable tanned, suitable for allergics
- Ground and polished edges
- Finishing with high quality lanolin, avocado oil and beeswax, which have a water repellent effect.
- Visor length 12 cm
- Handmade in Berlin
- Leather as a natural product (with irregular surface structure, pores and scars) gives each of our products its unique look, which may vary minimally from the product image.