We brought out the best in "Kurt's" unique morse code pattern with a laser. A statement of individuality. Not a cap for one night. But for eternity. A message to everyone out there: We're not going home yet! Lovingly handcrafted in our Berlin studio. With adjustable visor.
The soft leather from sustainable EU production is comfortable to wear and fits comfortably to your head shape with the elegant closure. Of course unisex, because our products are for everybody - yet, not for everyone. Each cap is elaborately finished by hand: sanded, polished and sealed with beeswax.
- Black Material
- 100 % saddle leather from cattle (from sustainable EU production)
- Screws made of stainless metal (nickel-free, suitable for allergics)
- Closure made of woven elastic (50 % nylon, 35 % spandex, 15 % polyester)
- Adjustable plastic slider Coloring
- The leather is vegetable tanned, suitable for allergics Finishing
- Ground and polished edges
- Finishing with high quality lanolin, avocado oil and beeswax, which have a water repellent effect. Dimensions
- Visor length 8 cm
- Head height 7 cm Manufacture
- Handmade in Berlin Note
- Leather as a natural material (with irregular surface structure, pores and scars) gives our products their unique look, which may vary minimally from the product image.